SM SWISS MOTIVATION TRAVEL LTD
SM TRAVEL invites you to discover the spectacular Lavaux region!
Explore the terraced vineyards of Lavaux
At 800 hectares, the terraced vineyards of the Lavaux form Switzerland's largest contiguous vineyard area, with terrace after terrace offering magnificent views.
The steep terraced vineyards benefit from three-fold warmth from solar, thermal, and radiation sources: Directly from the sun, mirrored reflections from Lake Geneva and that of heat stored in the many stone walls in the surroundings. No wonder that this is the source of Switzerland’s Grand Crus in wine.
Forbes magazine recommends Lavaux region!
Forbes contributor, Mrs. Katie Kelly Bell, has just awarded Lavaux region as “the World’s most beautiful wine region”. In her article, she confessed “I’ve spent decades exploring wine regions and Lavaux is far and away the most charming destination I’ve experienced, ever”.
Lavaux region is more than vineyards: What to do during your stay?
- Here are some activities you shouldn’t miss:
- Discover Lausanne & the Olympic Museum.
- Share a unique moment with Charlie Chaplin and his family at Chaplin’s World Vevey.
- Walk in the footsteps of Henri Nestlé at NEST Museum Vevey.
- Take a steamed boat from Montreux to Chillon and stop by one of the most visited monuments in Switzerland – Chillon Castle.
- Travel to the Gruyères region with the Chocolate train and taste Swiss culinary specialties.
Wine lovers: more wine regions in Switzerland to discover
Beside Lavaux region, Switzerland can be proud of several other wine areas: Valais, Ticino, Graubünden Rhine Valley, and Three-Lake-Country region.
You will have the chance to taste local wines like Petite Arvine, Chasselas, Pinot Noir, Nostrano… Cheers!
For further information and/or and quotation for ground services, please contact Mr. Giancarlo Carrera at email@example.com