DELTA AMSTERDAM, Event Management and Destination Services
2015, the start of a new year...
Delta Amsterdam is celebrating its 50th birthday and although the actual celebration is at the end of the year, we would like to start with thanking all clients, partners worldwide, peers in the field and anyone who has entrusted us throughout our 50 year history.
We have partnered with some incredible clients over the years. We appreciate each and every one for whom we were able to assist and operate fun and challenging stays in the Netherlands.
Some very unique & memorable programmes were:
- The euromic 2015 Annual General Meeting that we just hosted for some greatly valued clients and almost a complete euromic ‘family’ – an incredible opportunity to exchange ideas and thoughts.
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, because of the unique castle chosen.
- Dutch Royal Family, during the royal wedding of our now King, his Royal Highness Willem Alexander and her Royal Highness Queen Maxima.
- In two weeks’ time set-up & organise a conference for 2200 pax for the launch of European Space programme after we just waved goodbye to some football teams among which the Spanish National football team that had stayed in the Netherlands for almost 1 month during the EU cup.
- A 2.500 person’s dinner for a French company during one of the world’s largest floral expos taking place in the Netherlands every 10 years. This company brought their own flowers from France.
- A special dinner for Sarah Lee for 1500 people in the Amsterdam Concert Building with a variation of music and food throughout.
- Final event at the Intercontinental Amstel hotel just before their complete renovation for a small group of industry leaders; The Dirty Dozen.
- The launch of a new ship for the CEO of a well-known car brand, who used our musical entertainment even 10 years after the date.
- An individual traveller that tipped our guide with a dollar bill with his own picture on the bill.
- The European introduction of Viagra and the MRI scanner (not at the same time).
We have organised itineraries for celebrities, car launches including a Formula 1 car, politicians, people from all over the world and all walks of life.
We intend to continue this for at least another 50 years!
This is only possible because of our amazing Delta team and the wonderful cooperation with partners in the Netherlands; hotels, restaurants, venues, florists, unique entertainment, conference locations, transportation providers, ships, catering companies and more. They all know us and they know that we need top quality against affordable prices in order to make the destination work!
We have won awards throughout the years, which we could not have done without you. There are two awards that stand out and that gave us extra special pride:
- SITE Crystal Award for a Program of Five Nights or More
- M&IT Award for Best DMC in the Meeting industry
All we can say is, come and visit the Netherlands, come and visit Amsterdam, Utrecht (start of the Tour de France in 2015), The Hague (city that brought one of the largest numbers of World Leaders together in 2014), and Rotterdam (voted Coolest City of Europe in 2014). We would love to be part of your team and make you shine!
And remember – please stay safe during your travels, besides all the culture and fun our destination offers, this is another great reason for choosing the Netherlands as your next destination!
The Economist Intelligence Unit looked at 50 cities and they were ranked on more than 40 metrics that spanned four main categories: digital security, health security, infrastructure safety and personal safety. Top spots went to cities in Europe and it doesn't hurt that while they're safe, these cities are also pretty incredible to visit.
The Economist's Five Safest Cities in the World are: Click here – We are incredibly proud to find Amsterdam at number 5!
So, see you in Amsterdam!!!
Then contact Delta Amsterdam for tips & greatly original ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org