Hosting a group of buyers...
Karma House Travel DMC was privileged to be able to host this Hosted Buyers Fam Trip to showcase what Jordan has to offer to the MICE Market, where a full incentive program with different special events were offered.
Below are the highlights of this trip:
- Upon Arrival they were greeted with a Glow-in-the-dark welcoming. Food and alcoholic drinks were passed around during key distribution, while a live,strolling Saxophone player played his amazing tunes in melody with the background music.
- A Walk through the local Markets in downtown Amman where the local Jordanians are. They passed through the herbs market, the vegetable market, and the fruit market finally ending at a local small shop where they enjoyed a juice made of freshly squeezed sugar cane, and first-hand experience in mixing with the friendly locals.
- A Visit of the Greco Roman City of Jerash, which is locatedat only a 45-minute drive north of Amman. With its Temples, huge Oval Plaza, Colonnaded streets and Roman Theatres, the city is truly one of a kind. At a surprise refreshment stop inside the site, two Roman Solders, dressed in full war gear, stopped the group and asked them to come in to a market place. Inside were waiters offering fresh pomegranate drinks while the group listed to a live violinist play his tunes and sipped on their refreshing drinks.
- A private seated dinner, catered by the Movenpick Resort Hotel in Petra and served in front of a Nabatean temple in Little Petra (12km south of the main site of Petra). Upon arrival, guests walked through a candle lit path leading them in to the midst of the darkness as they suspiciously listened to the sound of a flute, not knowing where it was coming from. Once the group was inside the site,the area was suddenly illuminated with amber lights shining on the historic monument as the flute player appeared dressed in a local white costume exiting the temple while passing through the guests as if they are not there. He disappeared in the darkness, fading away with the background music, while they sipped on their drinks. Guests were then invited to sit at the decorated tables for dinner at this magical location.
- The private lunch was a local dish called “Magluba”, presented by the chefs of the Marriott hotel andserved at the pool terrace of the Marriott Petra Hotel, overlooking the mountains of Petra where the chefs gave a full display on how the dish was prepared till the minute it is served to the guests.
- 4x4 Tour of Wadi Rum, known to some as ‘the moon like desert’ because of its Mars-like appearance. Local Bedouins, with their open top Flatbed 4x4 pickup trucks, were ready to take the guests for a tour of the desert to enjoy its Nature.The silence at each stop during the tour embraces the Soul. And with a final stop at a location to bid farewell to thesinking sunset behind the Rocky Mountains, the guests were surprised by a live pianist. He played the tunes of the Film of Lawrence of Arabia on his Grand Piano while waiters offered the guests a glass of champagne.
- Private dinner was set on the desert with special set up of Bedouin tents, and a local dish of “zarb” was served (a traditional meal cooked underground and slowly simmered for hours).
- Farewell night we arranged for private chill-out dinner on comfortable couches at one of the nice terraces of the Jordan Valley Marriott hotel, overlooking the Dead Sea. In the distance one can see the glowing lights of Jerusalem. A DJ entertained the guests with various kinds of dance music with a slide show on a big screen showing all the highlights of the trip, a relaxed atmosphere for the guests to digest all the incredible experiences.
For more information please contact Mrs. Ghada Najjar, or for anything else Karma House can assist you with, at firstname.lastname@example.org