COMPASS TOURS INCOMING
Oktoberfest 2017 in Munich!
The 184th edition of the Oktoberfest in Munich, is coming fast, from 16 September – 3 October 2017 Partying on the “Wiesn” will take place.
With a growing attendance it is getting harder and harder to get tickets for the well-known tent. Of course, a good DMC has its own sources, so Compass Tours Incoming is lucky to provide access to some of the large tents.
What are the important facts for the booking?
- It is called Oktoberfest – but it mainly takes place in September. This year from 16 September – 3 October.
- Only entire tables are available with 10 seats each. You have just 8 or 18 guests? Simply round up to 10 or 20.
Each seat comes with a voucher for food & beverages, which can be used for the other guests.
- Tickets for Friday and Saturday evenings are very hard to get and usually more expensive.
- Hotel rates are very high, expect around EUR 400,--/room/night in a 4* hotel.
- Please note that seat bookings are available with accommodation only (2 nights minimum).
- Top VIP clients with a great budget? Yes, we have tickets for the VIP tent.
For more information and requests, please contact Mr. Michael Kater at firstname.lastname@example.org