M&IT Awards 2017 / ITB Berlin / Site Index 2017
M&IT Awards 2017
Last Friday, euromic was again a proud sponsor @ M&IT Awards 2017 of the Best Intermediary Agency [more than 40 employees] Award.
Congratulations again to the Winners: Conference Care (Gold), NYS Corporate (Silver) & Bank Sadler (Bronze)!
This week, meet the euromic members in Berlin:
|Baltic States||Baltic Travel Group||Hall 18 / 126a|
|Brazil||Walpax Brazil Travel Partners||Hall 23.b / 209|
|Costa Rica||Premio DMC||Hall 22.b / 211|
|Cyprus||Drakos DMC||Hall 1.1 / 111|
|Germany||Compass Tours Incoming||Hall 8.2 / 103a|
|Iceland||Atlantik, DMC||Hall 18 / 128c|
|India||Creative Travel||Hall 5.2b / 219|
|Indonesia||Pacto Ltd||Hall 26.a / 120|
|Japan||DMC Japan (Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.)||Hall 26.a / 105|
|Jordan||Karma House||Hall 4.2 / 200|
|Kazakhstan||Global Air, DMC||Hall 3.1 / 601|
|Morocco||S'Tours Destination Management Company||Hall 25 / 175|
|Tunisia||Barclay's Group Travel||Tunisia Pavilion|
SITE Index 2017: The Annual Analysis and Forecast for the Incentive Travel Industry
- 60% of buyers report they plan to increase the number of people eligible for incentive travel awards in the next year.
- Nearly half of all buyers say that budgets have increased.
- Concerns around the state of the world economy have increased the importance of creating value, as 76% of sellers report working on greater creativity/innovated event design in order to increase value.
- Despite general concerns of health and safety, buyers report the highest incidences of increased use of incentive travel to North America, the Caribbean and Western Europe destinations.
- Only 23% of corporate buyers and 24% of third party suppliers “always” or “almost always” track return on investment (ROI). The primary reason given for not tracking ROI is a lack of requirement from management.
- The majority of buyers (57%) think disintermediation in the travel industry has negatively impacted their company. This trend may be explained by the growing role of event technology in the purchasing process, with 54% of buyers reporting their use of event technology will increase in the next three years.
For more information, please visit www.siteglobal.com/page/site-index